GitHub Enterprise 11.10.312
May 09, 2013
- Added checks to fail early if a GHP is uploaded for the wrong architecture.
- Increased unicorn failed timeout for Management Console to avoid some timeout errors.
- Fixed a bug where SSH pushes were failing with 0x06 errors under some conditions due to timeouts.
- Fixed a load order issue that caused upgrades to fail with certain sets of configuration settings.
- Fixed a bug where the "Sync Pull Request" link in the Admin Tools repository facebox would 404.
- Fixed a bug where the Suspended users view would throw 500 errors.
- Fixed a bug where some post-receive hooks would throw encoder errors.
- Fixed a bug where downloading a repository report would lead to a 500 error under certain conditions.