The 2.13 series release notes contain important changes in this release series.
- Packages have been updated to the latest security versions.
- In high availability environments, Consul would attempt to communicate with the other node using the public IP address in addition to the VPN IP address. These are correctly blocked but result in a flood of errors in the system log.
- The compare page could fail to load if a user of a fork of the repository has been deleted.
- Redundant routes were created for archived gists when restoring to a cluster environment. This prevented archived gists from being unarchived.
connect timeout has been increased to allow up to four retries during a cluster restore.
- Repositories which failed periodic maintenance needed manual intervention. GitHub Enterprise now retries maintenance for failed repositories once per week.
- Images uploaded to issues save with an absolute URL, so they can be broken if the hostname changes.
- On a freshly set up GitHub Enterprise without any users, an attacker could create the first admin user.
- Custom firewall rules aren't maintained during an upgrade.
- svn checkout may timeout while the repository data cache is being built. In most cases, subsequent svn checkout attempts will succeed.
- Git LFS tracked files uploaded through the web interface are incorrectly added directly to the repository.
- Pull request review comments are missing from an import with
- The import of protected branches with
ghe-migrator fails when the creator of the protected branch no longer exists on the source instance. (updated 2018-10-31)
- The import of project boards with
ghe-migrator fails when the creator of a card on the board no longer exists on the source instance. (updated 2018-11-21)
The GitHub Team